Sitting between the heat of medium and hot, this Extra Medium Buffalo Sauce is just the right balance of bold flavor and stark warmth. It reaches a remarkable creaminess from soaked raw cashews and super sweet white corn.
Without further ado, check out that whirring Extra Medium Buffalo Sauce in my blender, and then on to the recipe!
Extra Medium Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup Cashews raw
- 3/4 cup Frank's Original Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 cup Non-dairy milk e.g. almond milk
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce Wizard's brand is vegan
- 1 tsp Garlic granules/powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked mild paprika
- 2 tbsp Distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup Super sweet white corn frozen works great
- Soak cashews in hot water for at least 10 minutes.
- Drain water from cashews.
- Add cashews and all remaining ingredients to a high-speed blender, and blend for about 1-2 minutes on high until a supremely creamy and dreamy consistency is reached.